1) www.integrative-medicine.com.au is a site dedicated to increasing the understanding of the field of Integrative Medicine amongst the general public. The site does not, however, participate in providing individualised education, assessment, diagnosis, treatment or otherwise in regard to achieving optimal health or managing disease. In all instances personalised education, assessment, diagnosis and treatment remains the responsibility of the individual through participating in a thorough evaluation with an appropriate health professional. Your usage of this site accepts from the first that you understand this as a condition of use and that all further terms and conditions that followed are agreed to.
PLEASE FAMILIARISE YOURSELF WITH THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO ENSURE YOOU UNDERSTAND ALL ASPECTS PERTAINING TO USE. YOUR BROWSING OF THE SITE ON BEHALF OF YOURSELF OR A THIRD PARTYY ACKNOWLEDGES AND CONFIRMS YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREED TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USAGE. THE TERMS OF USAGE ACT IN PLACE OF ANY SIGNED STATEMENT REGARDING THIS MATTER. IF YOU ARE UNWILLING TO COMPLY WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WE POLITELY REQUEST LOGGING OF THE SITE IN ACCORD, FURTHER UNDERSTANDING THAT UNDER THIS INSTANCE THIS SITE DOES NOT GRANT YOU FURTHER USAGE.
2) All information is provided for educational purposes to allow you to achieve more informed participation towards your health in coordination with an appropriate health professional. The information should not be considered a complete appraisal of your circumstances, nor should it be relied upon as sufficient for your purposes. All information, without exception, should be qualified with a health professional to ensure accuracy and personal appropriateness. Individual circumstances may negate or alter the appropriateness of information provided, requiring individual assessment and diagnosis by a qualified health professional to ensure use is in compliance with your needs.
3) Terms in Section 2 equally apply to any correspondence or contributions to the site made by any third party whether by request or through other forms of communication (e-mail, blog, twitter or otherwise). No liability will therefore be accepted for these communications by the creators of the site.
4) Information on this site will be continually updated as thoroughly as possible however can not be relied upon alone as justification for any action or inaction on the part of the participant. The participant is responsible for all independent verification with a health professional prior to any use of the information.
5) Reproduction of any part of this site accepts that the site must always be acknowledged as the origin of the material. Any distribution of the material by a third party must be undertaken understanding that the Terms and Conditions remain applicable to any additional party and that no distribution should occur without a statement of Terms and Conditions also being provided.
6) Links within this site do not represent endorsements. They are provided for your convenience, however you remain responsible to understanding the Terms and Conditions of the linked site, complying to the Terms of Conditions of the linked site and thoroughly evaluating any information and advice of the linked site in correspondence with a responsible health professional for appropriateness to your individual condition.
7) Advertising within this site does not represent endorsements. They are provided for your convenience, however you remain responsible to evaluating all claims of advertising and undertaking responsibility for any negotiations, contracts, purchases and any other interactions between you and the advertising party. The site may accept fees for advertisng, but all responsibility remains with the advertising party.
8) It must be understood that any referenced material is limited in scope, may contain errors or even inappropriate statements and therefore all advice there found in, whether educational or pertaining to assessment, diagnosis, or treatment must be confirmed in consultation with an appropriate medical professional
9) It is understood that all medical emergencies must be immediately dealt with via Hospital and not through any information contained within this site.
10) The responsibility for Internet security remains yours in all instances. However it is understood by the user that no transmission can be granted as secure, incoming or outgoing and that third parties have the potential to modify this site without permission. Internet security remains the responsibility of the user, including protection against any form of virus, defect or otherwise.
11) No warranty or guarantee of success of treatment can be assumed from any information, product, treatment or otherwise present upon this site. In no event shall this site, either its creators , employees or anyone else associated with the work, he held liable for any loss or damage resulting from usage or the information upon it. Advice is to be used at your own discretion and in all instances in consultation with an appropriate health professional.
12) The use of this site implied no partnership exists between the site and the user or any third party associated with the user.
13) In any use of the site you understand that:
a) Any transmission with the site obeys all laws pertaining to defamation, harassment, threats, solicitations, offences or otherwise and that you are responsible for any act you undertake in this regard.
b) You have no rights to alter the content of this site.
c) Act in any way towards this site that is disreputable.
d) Post any advertising upon this site without permission.
e) Impersonate any other person who may be using this site.
f) Discuss any issues related to pending or actual legal matters
g) Assist any third party in performing any of the above.
14) All rights not expressly stated on this site remain reserved by the site.
15) The information within the site is provided according to Australian standards and under New South Wales law. Any action undertaken or dispute involving this site will therefore be enforceable solely under New South Wales and Australian Federal law. Use of this site implies that this is understood by the user. Furthermore no claim is made that the contents of this site are applicable to any single country or state other than within Australia.